If your camping area doesn’t have a shower, then you should consider bringing along a portable shower (you can find the best portable camping showers here at Cycling Off-Grid).
There are a few things you need to consider when buying portable camping showers. Some of these things include heat, flooring, and sides.
This article will give you a few tips for buying portable camping showers.
#1 – Heat
One of the first things you need to consider when buying portable camping showers is heat.
If you’ll be camping during cloudy or cold weather, the sun may not provide enough heat to warm the water.
Portable camping showers with built-in heaters will eliminate this problem.
#2 – Flooring
Something else you need to consider when buying portable camping showers is the type of flooring they have.
You won’t be able to clean off really well if you’re standing on dirt.
Therefore, you should look for camping showers that have heavy mesh flooring for you to stand on.
#3 – Sides
You should also think about buying camping showers that have pop up sides.
These sides are usually made of mesh. This will allow air to flow in and out of the shower.
However, the mesh will keep other people from being able to see inside of the camping showers.
This will offer much more privacy.
#4 – Construction
One of the next things you need to consider when buying camping showers is their construction.
You should look for a design that has a large shower head. Larger shower heads will have a higher water flow.
You should also look for camping showers that have a thick hose. This will help keep the hose from tangling up.
#5 – Type
As mentioned earlier, there are designs that use the sun to heat the water.
They typically require a few hours before the water will be warm enough to use.
There are also camping showers that are powered by propane fuel. They have burners and coils to heat the water up without a long wait.
Summary of the Best Portable Showers for Camping
These are a few tips for buying camping showers.
You should look for a design that has a large shower head and a thick hose.
You may also want to consider buying camping showers that come with a mesh floor for you to stand on.
You can also find a design that provides pop-up sides in order to give you more privacy.
- Guide: Choosing the Best Portable Power Generators for Camping - June 22, 2021
- Caffeine Benefits for Cyclists (and the best Outdoor Coffee Makers) - June 21, 2021
- #3 Beginner Cycling Mistakes (You Want To Avoid) - June 21, 2021
- Cycle Touring Essentials (You Shouldn’t Leave Home Without) - June 20, 2021
- Summer Camping Tips and Preparation Guide - June 18, 2021
- Guide: Choosing the Best Portable Camping Showers - June 17, 2021
- Campfire Recipes: Cooking Chicken in a Foil Packet Over a Campfire - June 15, 2021
- Winter Camping: Basic Guide for Beginners - June 14, 2021
- How to Maintain Your Camp Stove After Every Camping Trip - June 13, 2021
- Hults Bruk Jonaker 9.5 Inch Hatchet With Sheath And Pack Axe - June 12, 2021